The coronavirus situation has educators of all types swinging into action to move classes online. People like you are looking for ways to exchange tips, advice, and direct one-to-one communication on how to best build those distance learning decks. As a nonprofit professional organization of presentation industry professionals, the Presentation Guild wants to help. Our community has expertise to share, helping educators with virtual presentation strategies, visual communication tactics, and software support.
Effective immediately, educators can sign up for free membership for six months, after which you will only pay US$75/year for membership*. Our normal annual membership is US$149.
Resources available with your educator membership:
- Webinars and roundtables with experts on various elements of presentation
- Access to our active Slack community and help forums
- An opt-in bi-monthly e-newsletter with events and important industry news
- Member-exclusive webinars
- Presentation industry standards
- Annual salary survey for the presentation industry
At this crucial time, your efficiency and effectiveness are invaluable. Let us help. Join today.
*You can easily cancel your membership at any time.