My company teaches technical classes for a Wireless Products provider and we have a Technical Writing contract being offered to us if we can find a top-notch writer who has:
- proven excellent technical-writing skills,
- a portfolio of technical samples we can offer the client,
- experience with communications protocols (e.g.: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WEP, WPA, WPA-2, AM/FM/PM/PSK/etc. modulation techniques)
- familiarity with wireless architectures, including Point-to-Point, Point-to-MultiPoint, and Mesh
- familiarity with general communications protocols (e.g.: Internet Protocol, Ethernet, Layered-Data Architectures (e.g.: Layers 1-7 or Layers 1-5))
- a reputation for delivering quality products on-time
- an understanding of working on a contract as a sub-contractor (i.e.: appropriate communications with client and the chain-of-communications through the prime-contractor)
Work would be 100% remote (your work location), with regular status calls via voice and/or video.
Please send your communications to Charles.Cranford [at] ctca [dot] com – and include your responses to above points, how many hours/week you are available, bill-rate, and your contact information. Do not send writing samples with your first response – we will look at those if the client is impressed with your previous communications work.
You must sign in to apply for this position.