Research, data, analytics, insights, and marketing insights.
Presentation Specialist Designer
The ideal candidate for this role is a designer who can create PowerPoint/InDesign/Google Slides presentations for various brands/clients, sales and research teams. The Presentation Specialist Designer will work in a department responsible for creating marketing decks, proposals and market materials (charts). Work requires strong concept and design skills, an excellent eye for layout, ability to work fast in PPT and Excel and experience utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud to create stunning, accurate PowerPoint/InDesign/Google Slides presentations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and create PowerPoint storytelling presentations for market research decks, proposals, reports, Infographics and marketing materials with a strong sense of Data visualization.
- Simplify and translate analytical messages into visual forms in PowerPoint.
- Comply with client and/or internal branding guidelines.
- Use design skills to contribute ideas to make presentation of information more dynamic.
- Able to work with tight deadlines.
- Commitment and dedication to get the job done.
- Ownership of the work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Must be able to work independently, yet also thrive in a team environment.
- Proficient in advanced PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative software. Primarily in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premier.
- Knowledge of video editing for short video clips.
- Deep knowledge/experience in infographics and data visualization.
- Exceptional understanding of basic design principles.
- Experience creating and maintaining brand guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and design for various industries.
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Agile team player and problem solver.
- Knowledge in HTML, WordPress and Google Slides is a plus.
A Bachelors or master’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related field.
You must sign in to apply for this position.